The basic orientation of E.I. Medical Imaging is to be recognized for quality in portable veterinary diagnostic ultrasound systems.
Mission Statement: We serve our customers, we serve each other. We are proud of the products we make and the services we provide.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of E.I. Medical Imaging
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of the organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining, and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System—ISO 9001:2015
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers
- Commitment to increase the quality of ultrasound imaging in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at E.I. Medical Imaging
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from [order receipt, production, shipment to activities after shipment].
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
The Managers are responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.